Thursday, January 19, 2012

Getting Started - Day 19

Yesterday weight: 207.6   Today's weight: 207.4

I have increased my consumption of food which explains why the weight loss has slowed down.  I don't mind at all because I want the extra nutrition. I enjoy experimenting on my own body to see how I feel and how my body responds so I can be educated in these areas from personal experience.  I dream of writing a book down the road where I can put all my research and experience together and create a challenge plan for anyone to try to obtain optimal health easily. There are so many groups out there that all are pretty much healthy, but extreme in their views. I know what my perfect food group pyramid would look like, but I am going to continue to heal my body with nutrition, have blood work done and monitor how I feel and live by what I consume.  My tip of the day for is to drink lots of water.  I already get fresh water from my fruits and veggies, but I think anyone should at least shoot for 2 liters daily at a bare minimum.  Flush that body in the morning and drink water between meals.









No comments:

Post a Comment