Monday, January 16, 2012

Getting Started - Day 16

Yesterday weight: 208.2  Today's weight: 208.1

BINGE!   Do you ever binge?  Last night I found myself super hungry at 11:00pm.  I should have been in bed, but I had my first late-night binge.  I had 500 calories of LARA bars (they are vegan), some organic blue chips with hummus, raw almonds, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, 3 tomatoes and some other granola bar.  Oh, don't let me forget some Almond Milk.   I think I ended up having about 2000 calories of food!  I still lost weight for the day, but sheeesh!  Right?   I guess the good that comes from this is that in the past I would binge on cheetos, ice cream, chips, donuts, chocolate, cookies, etc.    Okay, now changing subjects.  A lot of people ask me what I use for salad dressings.  Well, I use a lot of different kinds and all are healthy.  Let me show you a clip of a healthy Orange Cashew Dressing:


1 comment: